Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Jensen Family

This was my first time photographing this many people at once. It was really fun and crazy and I loved every minute of it.




This picture brings joy to my soul! It is just the kind of picture I would cherish of me and my cousins. I love how they love each other and how much fun they have together. I smile every time I look at it.

Awwww....So cute!

These kids actually WANTED me to take their picture. It was nice for a change ha ha. They are all so darling.








5 comments:

Kim said...

Jessi-
These pics are absolutely darling! I love them! Maybe the next time we are down in St. George, I would love for you to do just our family. These kind of candid pics are just what I've been looking for! Let me know what you would charge. You have some serious talent!!

Kim said...

By the way, I thought I should specify which of the Jensen's that was posted by because you know more than one family by that name!
It's me, Kim! :)

Freddie said...

Way to go jesi,, your great!! these are darling, wonderful and perfect!!

Hannah Stayner said...

I love the star mill. FABULOUS!

McArthurs said...

You did a great job with the big group... now that thats done.. are you ready for a group of 17 yet???