Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sneek Peek

One word- PERSONALITY! I had so much fun photographing these darling kids. They made me laugh every second with the things they would do. I got a little out of hand with the number of pictures that I posted, there were too many that I liked. Hope you like them Stormi!




















Awww... Cousins! Love the expression!

I got to snap a few of one of my favorite little darlings!



This is sad, but kinda funny. One of the boys blew out her dandelion. HA HA!

5 comments:

Freddie said...

Wow Jesi those are amazing and it does look like you had a fun time with those active kids. keep up the good work. Im one of your biggest fans!

Emily Young said...

Wow! you are amazing. You sure do have a great talent Jess. Thank you so much. We both love them!

Hannah Stayner said...

That last one is hillarious! I LOVE the arrow one too

stormi said...

i love them jess, thank you so much! now i have to pick my favorite? yeah right!

Alyssa said...

These are so cute. They really show the personalities of the kids. Good job. They are darling!